Saturday, February 6, 2016

Cartoons in Kannada Magazines

‘He now works for the Rice Rationing Office!’


‘Leave it as it is. My boss always taunts me, saying ‘You have grown horns!’’

Slim as a scarecrow, but can carry the weight of an elephant!

Will you take me to the market?’ ‘Which market, sir?’ ‘The black market!’

Doctor and patient: ‘Did you leave the windows open, as I advised?’ ‘Yes!’ ‘Did your headache vanish as I said it would?’ ‘Yes – and so did my specs, wristwatch and purse!’

‘He owes me Rs 20!’

How the same drug can be sold in multiple ways! [Left] ‘Take this medicine for one month, you will be thin as a stick!’ [Right] ‘Take this medicine for one month, you will be like a wrestler!’

‘How shall I cut your hair, sir?’ ‘With your mouth shut!’

‘Who can predict what is likely to happen these days?’ (note the banana peel on the ground!)

‘This toothpowder is really very effective, sir. It can be used to kill any insect!’

‘Don’t blame your neighbours. They called the doctor to tell him you were coughing all night!’

Myself: in my imagination; in a photo; my true self!

‘Watch out! He is the kid of the ration officer!’

No comments:

Post a Comment